The Parking Block skateboard stands allows you to park your boards safely and securely. It allows for easy access at home, during class, or at the office. Keep a Parking Block everywhere or carry one with you, it's the ultimate skateboarder accessory. The Parking Block skateboard stand is made from durable plastic with extra molded-in rubber strips to ensure your board stays put.
- Vert & street decks can be stored vertically. Longboards and penny boards can be stored horizontally.
- Storage area holds wheels, tools, bearings, keys, and more.
- No mounting or drilling walls.
- Portable and easy to move.
- Eliminates tripping or falling hazards.
- Keeps dirty wheels away from walls. No dings or scratches.
- Great for skate shop displays.
- Park your skateboards in classrooms, dorm rooms, the office — even your car's trunk.
The All New 4-Up!
Check out our completely redesigned 4-Up! The new version of the 4-Up skateboard stand has improved geometry to hold up to four of your skateboards more securely. We’ve also added a rotary turntable for easier access to your boards. And rubber over-molded guide slots keep your boards from getting damaged - and holds them more securely. This portable, lightweight stand can accommodate street & vert decks as well as most longboards.
- New, rotating design makes it easier to access your boards!
- New, rubber over-molded slots protect your decks!
- Holds up to FOUR skateboards in one convenient stand
- No more tripping over stray boards
- Keeps dirty wheels away from walls - no more scratches, dings, or marks
- Small footprint, portable, sturdy, lightweight construction
- Portable and easy to move
- Simple assembly
Parking Block is committed to providing great product and service. If you have any specific questions or want to leave feedback please fill out the adjacent form and we will get back to you as soon as we are able.
We offer wholesale pricing for retail, as well as bulk pricing for
large single orders. For more information and pricing please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org